The following instructional personnel may shop at Classroom Central, including full-time instructional staff, media specialists, counselors, principals, assistant principals, ASEP site coordinators, facilitators, and deans. Administrative support staff such as administrative assistants, secretaries, teacher assistants, and other support positions are not eligible to shop. If you are still unsure if you qualify, email Karen Coppadge.
Schools are responsible for updating Classroom Central as personnel changes are made. Classroom Central can also verify employment and add you to our database if you have been assigned an official school email address.
If you are shopping for the first time, you will be given an orientation at check-in and we suggest you allow one hour for your first visit.
All items received from Classroom Central should only be used in the school. Items may not be sold, bartered, or traded in accordance with IRS regulations.
No guests (including teaching assistants and student teachers) are allowed during your shopping trip.
If you are registered and cannot make your appointment you can send another teacher or teacher assistant to shop for you. A proxy form must be completed and presented at check-in.
A valid photo ID or a driver’s license is acceptable at check-in if you do not have your school ID.
We are open for shopping in the Free Store Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 2:30pm to 6:00pm. We are also open one Saturday each month from 9a-12p. You will be notified by email when the Mobile Free Store and/or Classroom Up are available to you. Registration is required to shop.
If you have additional questions, please email Karen Coppadge.
By shopping with Classroom Central, you understand that all items received are to benefit the school, student, and the classroom only. Items may not be sold, bartered, or traded in accordance with IRS regulations and any abuse of our shopping system will result in revocation of shopping privileges. We reserve the right to share any shopping information with your school administrator(s).
All items distributed are in good faith and are “as-is”. Eligible staff includes full-time teachers, facilitators, counselors, media specialists, after-school coordinator, principals, assistant principals, and deans. At this time support staff (teacher assistants, administrative staff, student teachers, substitute teachers, custodians and positions assigned to other departments) are not eligible to shop.
You may shop one time per month utilizing one of our programs outlined below:
- A photo ID is required at check-in, school ID preferred.
- If you can’t make your appointment and want to send someone to shop for you, the proxy authorization form must be completed and signed prior their arrival. Please see FAQ on Classroom Central web page for form.
- No guests can accompany shoppers.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the store.
- Cell phone use should be minimal.
- For safety purposes, no children are allowed in the store.
Mobile Free Store (VROOM)
- All registrations are made via teacher’s account online.
- All appointments are first come, first serve.
- If you can’t make your appointment and want to send someone to shop for you, the proxy authorization form must be completed and signed prior to their arrival. Eligible school employees only may shop as a proxy. No friends or family members which include spouses.
- Shoppers must bring bags, boxes, wagons, or AV carts to use during scheduled shopping appointment.
Classroom Up (CMS ONLY)
- All orders must be placed during the specific shopping dates (see Teacher Page for ordering dates).
- Orders can only be placed by the recipient.